Sunday 21 September 2014

SATAN HAS POURED OUT SPIRIT OF WITCHCRAFT. STEP UP YOUR PRAYER LIFE.

On Tuesday, September 11th, 2014, some few minutes to 2p.m, Nigerian time, I was told by voice in a dream the following words: “Satan has poured down, heavily, spirit of witchcraft. CHRISTIANS SHOULD STEP UP THEIR PRAYER LIVES”. Though I heard the voice, yet I did not see the owner of the Voice.


JOEL2:28                                                                                              
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions

In Joel 2:28, God promised to pour out His Spirit upon all flesh for the purpose to make people call upon His name and be saved. And God is already fulfilling His promises.

Satan is a counterfeiter. He always does counterfeit of whatever God does. As God is pouring out His Holy Spirit, Satan, also, is pouring out all his unclean spirits and demons because he has only a small time left. (Revelations 16:3, 1 Timothy 4:1). There are widespread demons and demonic manipulations.

At this juncture, I will share some more visions to support what I am saying.

Sometimes, I was in a fasting session, and then I had a revelation. In the revelation, I saw that demons have invaded everywhere and they were approaching me. Suddenly, I saw a spiritual sword in my hand. And I begin to use the sword to cut the demons into two as they approach me but the more I cut the demons with sword the more in number the demons became. At a point, I seemed to be overwhelmed with the growing number of the demons. Then, suddenly, I was caught up as if by rapture. As I was being caught away, I shouted “I enter the glory of my father”.

On another occasion, I saw myself in a dream, and I was in a meeting with some other ministers of the Word of God. Then I looked around and some demons hiding in different places and watching us. Some demons lurked inside tress. Some hid themselves in the ground and in some other items.

Last, in another vision, I saw myself in a crusade and a Pastor was preaching and was telling the congregation to be careful that demons have invaded the earth. The pastor said that of all the countries of the earth, it was Republic of Benin that had highest presence of demons. Then suddenly, my eyes were opened and I was made to see that everybody in the congregation had been possessed with demons including the pastor that was preaching. I was the only that was not possessed with demons among the entire congregation.

Bride of Christ, please step up your prayer at this time. Satan is fighting his last fights. He is throwing every dart and arrow at all directions. It is only those who are filled with Holy Spirit and can pray fervently and live holy life than can survive these attacks of the enemy.

Don’t expose yourself to attack of the enemy. Pray always and cover yourself with blood of Jesus Christ.

Before use, pray on all items you bought, including food.

Please avoid the following things not to expose yourself to the enemy:

Occultic church

Magic/sorcery movies

Horror movies

Items with demonic pictures

Demonic songs

Occultic movies, books and songs and more.

Jesus Christ, The Messiah is coming. Repent and Live in Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming

0 comments:

Post a Comment