Sunday 10 May 2015

PRAYER COLLECTIONS FOR RAPTURE PREPARATION, BATCH 2


PLEASE NOTE:
YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PRAY ALL THE PRAYERS IN THIS POST AT A TIME OR IN A DAY. YOU MAY SCHEDULE TO PRAY THEM BIT BY BIT EACH DAY TILL YOU FINISH THEM.

INSTRUCTIONS
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO FAST WHILE PRAYING THE PRAYERS.
PLEASE WORSHIP & THANK GOD VERY WELL AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE YOU PRAY THE PRAYER FOR EACH DAY.

To see the batch 1 of the Prayer Collections, please click here.

PRAYER SET 1:
*************
Read PROVERBS 28:13 & PSALMS 51:1-19 and meditate on the scriptures and pray the prayers that follow                             
-  Confess sins and repent of your sins to The Lord, Jesus Christ and turn away from them.

-  Lord Jesus Christ, forgive me all my sins.

-  Lord Jesus Christ, wash me clean with your blood.

-  Lord Jesus Christ, wash me with your blood on the inside and on the outside.

-  Lord Jesus Christ, destroy the powers of satan ruling in my life with your blood.

-  Lord Jesus Christ, destroy the works of satan operating in my life with the blood of Jesus Christ

-  Lord Jesus Christ, destroy the influences of satan over my actions and thoughts with your blood.

- Lord Jesus Christ, destroy all the attacks of satan over me and my family with your blood.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, wash and cover my heart with your blood.

- Lord Jesus Christ, cover me, my family, my home and all my possessions with your blood.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, destroy all traps satan has set for me and my family with fire of Holy Ghost.

- Lord Jesus Christ, encamp me and my home with the fire of Holy Ghost.

-  Lord, Jesus Christ, I submit my will, worry, weakness, lack, plan and everything to you.

-  Lord, help me not to grieve the Holy Ghost and I submit myself for His leading

-  Lord, fill me with power and fire of Holy Ghost.


PRAYER SET 2:
*************                                                                                                                                                                      
-  Lord, Jesus Christ, open my eyes to see the signs of your coming. Give me the grace to watch and be vigilant for your coming.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, let me hear your voice.

- Lord, take me with you to safety and save me.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, do not leave me behind when you come for the elect.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, give me the grace to focus my eyes upon you.

- Blood of Jesus Christ, wash me clean and pure.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, give me the grace never to break your heart anymore.

- Strong hand of Jesus Christ, snatch me from satan forever.

- Mighty Father, Let me love you before and above all things.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, acknowledge me before your father and His holy angels.

- Lord, let me be with you in your holy home in heaven.


PRAYER SET 3:
**************                                                     
- Lord, JESUS CHRIST, reveal yourself in me.

- Lord, JESUS CHRIST, show me the real me.

– Lord, JESUS CHRIST, Your precious blood you bought me with should not be at a loss.

-  O Lord, JESUS CHRIST, give me the grace to be steadfast for you in these last days.

- Lord, give me the grace to distance myself from the pollutions and sins of this world.

- HOLY SPIRIT, prepare me ready to go with Christ at rapture.

- O Lord, Your hand that you extend, let me grasp it and lead me to safety.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, separate me unto yourself and sanctify me.

- O Lord, convict me and tell me of my sins.

- O Lord, give me the strength to overcome all trials and tests.

- O Lord, wherever the world is holding unto me, cut it away from me.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, cover me with your blood from all the end-time attacks of satan.

- Lord, Jesus Christ, give me open eyes and open hears.


PRAYER SET 4 :
   **************                      
-     - O Lord, give me grace of steadfastness and worthiness of your return.

-       O Lord, destroy all the works of the devil in my life and that of my family.

-       Let your death for me and my family not be in vain.

-      Justify me, O Lord.

-   Give me the grace to make any correction and restitution i need to make before your return,  Lord.

-     Amazing Holy Spirit, give me the grace not to discount your word, not to doubt your word, and not to cast away your word.

-      Lord Jesus Christ, please rapture me with your church.

-      Lord, Jesus Christ, let my family choose to be rescued.

-      Holy Spirit, open my spiritual eyes to see the truth.

-   Lord Jesus Christ, give me the grace not to mistreat your regulations and commandments.

-      Fill my vessel with the precious oil.

-      O Lord, give me the grace to handle your Spirit with care.

-      O Lord, give me the grace not to grieve your HOLY SPIRIT.

  
PRAYER SET 5 :
**************
-      Lord, Jesus Christ, finish transgression in my life.

-      Make an end of sin in my life.

-      Lord, Jesus Christ, reconcile me to God.

-      Lord, restore me to an everlasting righteousness.

-      O Lord, Jesus Christ, please show me where I have spot or stain sticking to me so that I may be ready for your coming.

-      Holy Spirit of God, keep me away from sin.

-      Lord, Jesus Christ, fill me with your Holy Spirit in full measure.

-      Holy Spirit, fill my vessel with your oil in Jesus name.

-      Lord Jesus, give me the Spirit of forgiveness.

-      Lord Jesus, give me the grace to keep my eyes fixed on you.

-      Lord Jesus, give me the grace to stay in your Will.

-      Lord Jesus, give me the grace to spend the days before your coming without falling.


PRAYER SET 6 :
**************
  -    O Lord, give me a heart that will be pleasing to you and follow you the way I should.

-      O Lord, count me among the few that will enter your kingdom.

-      O Lord, give me the grace not to be cruel to you.

-      O Lord, give me the heart of total surrender.

-      Give me the grace to be accounted worthy to go.

-      O Lord, give revelations and enlightenment to my eyes.

-      O Lord, give me your heart.

-      Lord, as your blood doesn’t lose strength, fill me with the power of your blood.

-      O Lord, prepare me ready for your coming at all times.

-      O Lord, I pray, the enemy will not pull me away from you in Jesus' name.

-      Lord, Jesus Christ, wash my robes in your precious blood.

-      O Lord, let me watch for your coming.

-      Lord, Jesus Christ, let me hear the sound of the trumpet of your coming.

-      O Lord, lift me to safety with your protective hand.

-      Lord Jesus, let me walk in your way with your feet and lead me to all truth.

-      Holy Spirit, take over my spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

-      Lord Jesus, let Your heart beat in my heart.

-      Holy Ghost, come and protect me, counsel me, teach me, help me, comfort me and lead me.

-      Holy Ghost, lead me down paths of righteousness, wholeness, purity, mental stability, peace, contentment, Love.

-      Lord Jesus Christ, give me the grace to choose for you.

-      Purify me with your fire, wash me in your blood and cleanse me by your word.

-      Lord, Jesus Christ, let me not see the coming corruptions and carnage.

-      O Lord, dress me with your fine glowing pure apparel.


PRAYER SET 7 :
*************
O Lord, send me as labourer into your harvest. Also send labourers to harvest souls for you.

-      Give me courage, leadership and strength to preach the gospel.

-      O Lord, let me be at the marriage supper of your bride.

-      O Lord, cleanse me by the washing of regeneration and purify me.

-      O Lord, let nothing pluck me out of your hand.

-      O Lord, search my hearts and reveal the truth to me.

-      Count me worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of man.

-      Give me the grace not to walk past you.

-      Let me have the seal of the Holy Ghost.

-      Uncover every veil that is guarding your truth.

-      Establish my feet on the narrow path.

-      Don’t let me fall away on the narrow path.

-      Lead me to be an overcomer.

-      Don’t let my foot to hang on the abyss of hell.

-      Preserve my body, soul and spirit blameless till the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

-      Wear me the wedding garment of your bride.

-      Give me the grace not to commit fornication and adultery.


PRAYER SET 8 :
**************
   -      Father in heaven, fill me with anointing of renewal and refreshment.

-    Father in heaven, give me the grace to see you in your heavenly kingdom.

-      Father in heaven, fill me with a new courage and strength.

-  Father in heaven, fill me with a new anointing of hope and expectation of our coming.

-    Lord, Jesus Christ. Father in heaven, fill me with a new anointing of hope and confidence and patience.

-    Father in heaven; give me a pure heart and a clean hand that I may come to your holy mountain.

-      Holy Ghost, lead me to all truth.

-      Lord Jesus, show me the mysteries of your kingdom.

-      Lord Jesus, show me the mysteries of your word.

-      Lord Jesus, please give me the grace not to fall away till i enter your kingdom.

-      Lord Jesus give me grace over willful sin help me to get rid of the sin in my life help me to keep walking on the narrow path.

-      Let my zeal and enthusiasm for you become intensified again my zeal for you will not go the enemy.

-      Let me die a complete death to the flesh. break every stronghold of the enemy in my life


PRAYER SET 9 :
************* 
-      I give all glory to God, the Father.

-      O Lord, cover me and keep me from the coming storm.

-      O Lord, I come under your blood covering. Save me.

-      O Lord, let me find safety in you when you come for your bride.

-      O Lord, knead me into pure gold.

-      O Lord, let me be ready for your coming.

-      O Lord, let me serve FATHER GOD and not mother earth.

-      Lord, Jesus Christ, give me the spirit of obedience at all times.

-      The arrows shot by the evil ones will not hit me.

-      Arrows of my enemies will miss target, in Jesus' name.

-      Break all the curses of my life, everyday.

-      Show me how to pray for optimum protection.

-      Holy Ghost, purge me in the flames of your fire.

-      Lord Jesus, don’t let me look back like Lot's wife.

-      Let my plough move forward and not back.


 PRAYER SET 10 :
*************
-      Pray for yourself as led by the Holy Ghost.

-      Pray for salvation of your family.

-      Pray for salvation of your neighbors.

-      Pray for salvation of colleagues and friends.

-      Pray for salvation of others including strangers.

- Pray for Christians living in endangered places to receive courage and strengthening of Holy Ghost and not to deny Jesus.

-      Pray for Persecuted Christians to be faithful till the end.

-      Pray for Christians under bondage to gain freedom.

-     Pray for Christians going through afflictions and difficulties to be comforted and receive provisions from The Lord.

-      Pray for backsliders to return to The Lord.

-      Pray for sick believers to be healed.

-      Pray for God to bless believers that are seeking the fruit of The Womb.

-      PRAY. PRAY. PRAY. PRAY FOR CHRISTIANS Who are spiritually blind to receive sight.

- ALSO PRAY FOR CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL FOR SALVATION. Pray that God should turn their Saul of Tarsus to Paul The Apostle.


TO MAKE RAPTURE:

Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him forgive and save you.

Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.

Be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Live in Holiness and Righteousness.

Do all Restitutions.

Cut off all worldliness.

Forgive all people.

Pray and fast.

Consecrate and study the bible.

Watch. 






















2 comments:

  1. Biblical Prophecy Teaching Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we should cast all our burdens on The Lord, Jesus Christ. He is ready to carry them for us.

      Delete