Wednesday 25 October 2017

A Message From The Lord About ‘How A Christian-Woman Should Dress Holy’, And About ‘Homosexuality And Orderliness’

A Two-in-one Message From The Lord About ‘How A Christian-Woman Should Dress Holy’,  And About ‘Homosexuality And Orderliness’
Today, Wednesday, 25th October, 2017, about 1a.m. Nigerian time, the Lord showed me a two-in-one vision which essentially centered on two critical issues. This is the reason I called the vision a two-in-one. The first issue was about ‘How Holy Christian Woman Should Dress’ and the second about Homosexuality and Orderliness. I share the vision below.

The Lord showed me a cross-section of holy Christian women seated in a church auditorium. They were listening to a message being preached by a woman. They were very composed. I was made to observe the following things about their holy dressings.

-1. Each of them was dressed in a cloth that covered her body very well. Their clothes covered their bodies from the base of the neck to well-below the knees.

-2. Their clothes did not expose any sensuous parts of their bodies.

-3. The clothes were not body-shape revealing.

-4. ALL of them covered their hairs under the ministration.

-5. NONE of them had a single jewelry on her.

After, I have been made to carefully observe these things, and then the voice of the Lord said unto me ‘Everything Natural’. As before, immediately, I understood that the phrase ‘everything natural’ that the Voice of the Lord said to me both meant that there was no any artificial thing on the women and that women should dress natural. I understood the following things from the words;

-1. No artificial hair (weave-on, attachment etc) was on the heads of these women.

         -2. No artificial eyelashes were on them.

         -3. No artificial finger-nails and toe-nails were on them.

-4. No artificial colorations (painting of lips, faces, eyebrows etc) was on them.

          -5. Their skins were not bleached.

The Voice of the Lord went further to say that ‘a man should not marry a man’. He said He created everything in orderliness and that orderliness should not be changed

Again, immediately, I understood He was saying that a man should marry a woman alone, and not that a man should marry another man animal; neither should a man/woman marry animal.

As I round up this messages, let me stress clearly the following points.

-1. I strongly believe that the Lord wants me to share this message and that is why I am sharing it.

-2.These two issues have become topics of so much hot debate and controversies both within and outside church set-ups that even many pastors and church leaders have stylishly become silent about them or totally withdrawn from preaching against them. Even more disturbing, now, is the fact that many governments around the world are legalizing homosexuality and labeling the preaching against such as ‘hate speech’.

-3. This message is not meant to provoke any scriptural argument and counter-argument but rather to be obedient to the Lord and say what He wants me to say.

-4. Anyone that wants can search the scripture like the bereans or pray for the Will of God concerning those issues and things mentioned above as shown to me.

Jesus is coming. Let everyone prepare His garment ready and holy- without spots, wrinkles and blemishes.

Thank You.


Shalom.

Actions
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,                                                                        
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.                                                                               

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Prayer Of Repentance
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

Need More Information?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1.blogspot.com   and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

Please, Share This Message And Also Drop A Comment.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast as possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.
                                                                                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment