Sunday 5 June 2016

"TOUCH NOT UNCLEAN THINGS AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU" 2 Corinthians 6:17

I will like to share a question that one of those who visited our blog asked me by email concerning the use of contraceptions. I share the question, our first response, the subsequent dream and then the interpretation of the dream which served as the second reply to the writer.


The Question                                                                                 
Dear sir/madam,

God bless you for this great website which holds so much information on holiness, righteousness and end time awareness for those sincerely eager to obey God fully.

Please I would like to know if you have any divine information on the above topic, in other words is it good for contraceptive to be used by families as a family planning method.

Over here in Europe doctors recommend all kinds of implants and injections etc.

Thank you in advance.

‘Name withheld’. (We purposely withheld the real name)


Our First Response To The Question:
Dear ‘Name Witheld’,

Thank you for contacting JESUScoming and for the complimentary comments about the blog of the Lord.

We have added you to our mailing list and you will be receiving our subsequent mails.

Issues of contraception are controversial among Christians. There are various reasons why Christians support or oppose the use of contraception.

I cannot give a categorical answer to this question because the bible did not talk categorically about contraception. However, we can make inference from the bible and use it to form own our opinion.

1. Romans 1: 26-27 talks about changing the natural way of God and Isaiah 24:5 talks about changing the ordinance of God. We can suggest based on these two scriptures that God does not want us to change His established patterns or ways of doing things. 

- In my opinion, many of these pills or injections might affect the menstrual cycle of the woman, or kill a fertilized egg which is an already formed life or change the physiology of the woman. By this, we will be violating the scriptures quoted above.

- Again, then you can say what about condoms that will not affect menstrual cycle of the woman, nor kill a fertilized egg nor change the physiology of the woman.

I will also say that this habit still violates the scriptures above because God's plan and natural way of intimacy between man and his wife is that the semen goes down straight into the woman so that God's plan of replenishing the earth can be fulfilled. Using condom is similar to what happen in Genesis 38:7-9 where Onan spilled his semen on the ground so that the woman would not be pregnant and God slew him for doing that. If there had been condom at the bible time, Onan might have used it. From this, we can also draw the analogy that God may not like that we should hinder the semen from going down into the woman.

At least once, I have been convicted for not pouring the semen into my wife and I have also watched YouTube videos reporting of divine encounter with The Lord, Jesus warning Christians to disengage from the use of contraception.


Does that mean we cannot control birth? No! 
I think the only way that will not violate any of the scriptures above is one of the following ways:

- You can meet with your wife only in her safe period. A woman will get pregnant if you meet with her around her ovulation time. If you meet with her outside of that time, she might not be pregnant. Meet your doctor to help you determine the safe period of your wife.

To ensure that you do not meet with her during the time she might be pregnant, you can set aside those days for fasting. For instance if the doctor told you that base on the menstrual cycle of your wife, if you meet with her on the 12th to 18th, she might be pregnant, set your fasting to 11th to 19th of the month.

The fasting will make you to be disciplined during that period. After the ovulation time, you can start to meet your wife without resulting to pregnancy.

- You can also agree with God in prayer that you do not want to use any contraception and that God should help you delay pregnancy from coming till you are ready again. This needs you to be faithful. But if your faith cannot carry it, you can practise the safe period mentioned above.

If you need more information or clarification, please, let us know.

Thank you. 


Our Follow Up Response To The Question
After having the dream which I title Touch Not Unclean Thing, the second reply was written to the person who asked the question. The reply is given below. It contains both the dream and the interpretation and how I suppose it relates to the question that was asked.


Dear ‘Name With held’,

Subsequent to this question you asked about the issue of contraceptives, I will say that the Lord gives me a revelation which might be related to your question. I am planning to post the message on our 'rapture imminent messages' series on our blog but before I do that I deem it fit to share it with you first since you are the one that directly asked the question and perhaps may be the Lord has an information for you through.

The vision goes thus:

On Thursday, March 10, 2016, around 2.39 am, Nigerian time, after I finished midnight prayer and waiting on God, I fell asleep. Then, I had a revelation which contains two messages in one. The first of the two messages was given here . I will give the second message here under this serious alerts series. Please read the first part of the message in the link above so that you can understand the second part of the message which is continued below.

In a dream, I was preaching in a place. A mad man had already preached in the same place to the same set of people and I continued preaching and explaining the message the mad man preached to the same people. Again, you can see the link above for the detail of what both the mad man and I preached.

Then suddenly, I received signal that rapture was to take place. Immediately I made myself ready to be caught up. I stretched my hands up but I was not caught up. I tried severally to be caught up but I just could not be caught. I became worried and confused why I could not be caught up into the heavenlies.

Then suddenly I realized I was holding a piece of condom that had been bloated with air like a balloon in my hand. If you looked at it, you would think it was a balloon but indeed it was a condom that had been puffed with air like balloon.

Immediately, I realized this, I dropped the ‘condom balloon’ and I was caught up immediately into the heavenlies. I was caught up so high to where the moon was.

I opened my eyes and the dream ended.


Dream Interpretation                                                                   
I am cautious about given a specific interpretation of this dream to mean the use of contraceptives since if I must do that I must have a scripture to back it up. However, the only scriptural backing that can go with this dream is found in 2 Corinthians 6:17 which says

2 Corinthians 6:17                                                                    
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

This scripture is corroborated by Isaiah 52:11

From the underlined scripture above, we can see that God instructed that we must not touch unclean thing if He must receive us. This is in turn talking about separation. This can explain why I could not be caught up in my dream because of the condom which I held which  I suppose was the unclean thing in my hand which hindered me from being raptured. And immediately I dropped the condom, I was received.

In view of this interpretation, I can say that condom is an unclean thing for believers. We must particularly pray for God to reveal any unclean things that are in our hands, home or life so that we can drop them and God can receive us at rapture. Other things may be the contraceptive materials you asked about or not. Only God can reveal but I think this is an insight.

In reality, I don't use condom with my wife. I think God just want to show me something to share with body of Christ.

Thank you and God bless.

Please kindly permit me to use your question along with the post. Your identity will not be disclosed.

JESUScoming.


MESSAGE FROM THIS DREAM
Lastly, I will like to say again that I do not use condom and do not have it as a possession in my home. I think God just want to show me something about condom to share with body of Christ and perhaps some other unclean things as we prepare for the return of Christ.

In the Preparing For Rapture, Part 8, which is titled Separation From Worldliness/World, there are many unclean and abominable items that we are required to do away with from our homes and lives. You can see them again here. But most importantly, pray that God should reveal to you what you should do away with either as physical items or what actions you do.

JESUS is indeed coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Holiness and Rigteousness.

TO MAKE RAPTURE:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.                 
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Live in Holiness and Righteousness.
Do all Restitutions.                                                                                        Cut off all worldliness.                                                                     
Forgive all people.                                                                                   
Pray and Fast.                                                                            
Consecrate and Study The Bible.                                                         
Watch.

3 comments:

  1. This discussion unexpectedly takes my attention to join inside. Well, after I read all of them, it gives me new idea for my blog. thanks for informative blog.
    KJV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Christ, the wall between the man and God:


    1: Matthew 10:33 Jesus said: "But whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven."
    2: John 14:6 Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by me."

    3: John 8:56-58 Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am". Then they took up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and left the temple. The response of the Jews to the "I am" of Jesus clearly indicates that they understood what he was declaring, is wanted equate God. The same Bible says, beware with the one who says "I am", because he is not, and their judgment is nigh, and their words will be used for trial by the Lamb of God, and God. God is jealous, and is unmatched; his unique name is "God". You reading the Bible and believe in a God of love, peace and good intentions, if you read the New Testament and you find phrases like those of Christ, do not fear, do not listen to those words were not spoken by God to you. Honor and adore the only God that exists, that he sees us from heaven, who wants the best for all of us, who loves you, cares for you, guide you, enlightens you, that which has neither face nor image; God's spirit. Do not let them depart from the law of JEHOVAH (Exodus 20: 1-17). These and other details there to talk with you, many gradually in time God will leave talking. "They can say you: "Do not listen to those things". But you shalt ignore them, because God already has revealed this to you; and your soul has seen the light, and has been released from bondage".

    Visit us at:
    http://www.artgodlove.com/drawing/

    ReplyDelete