Sunday 21 May 2017

PRAYER COLLECTIONS FOR RAPTURE PREPARATION: BATCH 3

PRAYER SET 1: VICTORY OVER DEATH AND HELL                     ********************************************    
Read 1 Corinthians 15:52-57, Revelation 6:8 and meditate on the scripture and pray the following prayers
-1.     Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over death be mine.
-2.    Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over the sting of death be mine.
-3.     Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over grave be mine.
-4.     Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over hell and its gates be mine.
-5.     Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over sin be mine.
-6.     Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over Satan be mine.
-7.     Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over sickness and disease be my own.
-8.     Let the victory in the blood of Jesus Christ over this world and tribulation be my own.
-9.     Let the deliverance that is in the blood of Jesus Christ be my own.
-10.   Let all the virtues in the blood of Jesus Christ, let it be my own.

-11.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 2: VICTORY OVER THE DRAGON                  ******************************************
Read Revelation 12:9-11 and meditate on the scripture and pray the following prayers
-1.     Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the dragon, the devil and the ancient serpent in Jesus name. I overcome Him by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the Fire of the Holy and by the Mighty hand of God in Jesus name.
-2.     Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the wrath of the serpent in the name of Jesus Christ. I overcome his wrath by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Mighty Hand of God.
-3.     Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the angels of the dragon in the name of Jesus Christ. I overcome them by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the Fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Might y hand of God.
-4.     Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the spirit agents of the dragon in the name of Jesus Christ. I overcome them all by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the Fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Might y hand of God.
-5.     Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the human agents of the dragon in the name of Jesus Christ. I overcome them all by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the Fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Might y hand of God.
-6.     Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the animal agents of the dragon in the name of Jesus Christ. I overcome them all by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the Fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Mighty hand of God.
-7.     I overcome all their attacks by the blood of Jesus Christ.
-8.     I remove myself and my family from the deceptions of the dragon. I and my family will not fall into his deceptions in Jesus name
-9.     Father God, do not permit that I fall into the end-traps of the dragon in Jesus name.
-10. Father God, set me free from all the end-time traps of the dragon that I have fallen into. Set me free and destroy the traps in Jesus name.
-11.  I will not worship the dragon in Jesus name.
-12.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 3: VICTORY OVER THE MARK OF THE BEAST ***********************************************
Read Revelation 13:1, 13-18, 20:4 and meditate on the scriptures and pray.
-1.     Father God, Jehovah, give me victory over the beast that rise up out of the sea. I overcome him by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Mighty hand of God.
-2.     Father God, Jehovah, give me victory over the mark of the beast. I overcome him by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Mighty hand of God.
-3.     Father God, cover my head with the blood of Jesus Christ. I will not receive the mark of the beast in my head in Jesus name.
-4.     Father God, Jehovah, cover my hands with the blood of Jesus Christ. I will not receive the mark of the beast in my hands in Jesus name.
-5.     Father God, Jehovah, wipe off with the blood of Jesus Christ, any mark of the beast that has been spiritually implanted into my forehead and my hands.
-6.     Father God, Jehovah, give me victory over the name of the beast.
-7.     Father, give me victory over the number of the beast.
-8.     I overcome the name and the number of the beast by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the Fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Mighty Hand of God.
-9.     Father, give me victory over the sword of the beast. My head will not receive the sword of the beast in Jesus name. I will not be beheaded by the antichrist in Jesus name.
-10.   I will not worship the dragon in Jesus name.
-11.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 4: VICTORY OF OVER THE FALSE PROPHET **********************************************
Read Revelation 13:11-18 and meditate on the scripture and pray the prayers below
-1.     Father God, Jehovah, give me victory over the beast that rise up out of the earth. I overcome him by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Mighty hand of God.
-2.     Father God, Jehovah, give me victory over the deceptions of the false prophets the beast. I overcome them by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the fire of the Holy Ghost and by the Mighty hand of God.
-3.     Father God, shield me from the end-time deceptions of the false prophets of the antichrist. I will not be deceived by them in the name of Jesus Christ.
-4.     Father God, do not permit that I, along with everyone in my home, bow down and worship the image of the beast in Jesus name.
-5.     O Lord, My Father, Only You I will serve. Do not let me be a partaker of the evil inter-faith religious worship of the beast.
-6.     Lord, Jesus Christ, remove me and my family from the list of those the false prophet will sentence to death in Jesus name.
-7.     I overcome the traps and deceptions of all the false prophets of this time by the blood of blood of Jesus Christ. I will not receive the mark of the beast in my head in Jesus name.
-8.     O Lord, unveil every wolve in sheep’s clothing’s after my life and I overcome them by the blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, and by the Fire of the Holy Ghost.
-9.     Lord, Jesus Christ, do not leave me behind at rapture to contend with the dragon, the antichrist, and the false prophets in Jesus name.
-10.   Lord, deliver me from every deceptions of false prophets I have fallen into.
-11.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 5: VICTORY OVER THE gods of THIS WORLD ***********************************************
Read Exodus 12:12 and meditate on the scriptures and pray the prayers that follow.
-1.     GOD Almighty, destroy all the evil veils that the gods of this world have used to cover me not to see the signs of your coming in Jesus name.
-2.     Lord, detach me from all strongholds of the god of this world in Jesus name.
-3.     As no god of Pharaoh could hold back the children of Israel at Egypt, let no god of this world hold me back from being raptured in Jesus name.
-4.     I receive victory over the gods of television, handset, social media, internet, football, and the rest. They will not hold me back from rapture in Jesus name.
-5.     GOD Almighty, Jehovah, set me free from the grip of whatever thing that is not Jehovah but is playing the roles of God over my life.
-6.     GOD Almighty, Jehovah, give me victory over the allures of this world in Jesus name.
-7.     GOD Almighty, Jehovah, deliver me from the gods of my father’s house. Set me loose from their grip and let me go with You at rapture.
-8.     GOD Almighty, Jehovah, set me free from the grip of the god of mammon in Jesus name.
-9.     GOD Almighty, Jehovah, set me free from the god of the flesh in Jesus name.
-10.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 6: VICTORY OVER THE POWERS OF JEZEBEL ************************************************
Read Revelation 2:20 and meditate on the scriptures and pray.
-1.     Almighty GOD, deliver me from all the seductions of Jezebel in Jesus name.
-2.     Almighty GOD, repair all the alters of God that Jezebel had ruined.
-3.     Almighty GOD, snatch away all the properties of Jezebel in my life and burn them by fire in Jesus name.
-4.     Almighty GOD, deliver all your servants that are dancing to the tunes of Jezebel in Jesus name.
-5.     Almighty GOD, deliver all the servants of God that are eating at the table of Jezebel in Jesus name. Snatch them away from the grip of Jezebel in Jesus name.
-6.     Almighty GOD, deliver me from the grip of Jezebel in Jesus name.
-7.     Almighty GOD, destroy all the spells of Jezebel from my life by the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.
-8.     God of Elijah, deliver all churches from the invasion of Jezebel in Jesus name.
-9.     Sanctify me from idolatrous food I have eaten.
-10.   Pray Other Prayers That the HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 7, VICTORY OVER THE WHORE OF BABYLON                           ***********************************************
Read Revelation 17, 18, and 19:2 and meditate on the scriptures and pray.
-1.     Father God, Jehovah, deliver me from the corruption of the whore of Babylon in Jesus name. Sanctify me from her corruption in Jesus name.
-2.     Father God, Jehovah, set me free from the seduction of the whore of Babylon in Jesus name. Sanctify me from her corruption in Jesus name.
-3.     Father God, Jehovah, set me free from the abominations of the whore of Babylon in Jesus name. Sanctify me in Jesus name.
-4.     Father God, Jehovah, restrain me from committing fornication with the whore of Babylon in Jesus name.
-5.     Father, help me not to drink from her cup in Jesus name and help me not to fill her cup with wine in Jesus name.
-6.     Father,   avenge all corruption that the whore of Babylon has brought into my life and sanctify me in Jesus name.
-7.     Father, remove me from the list of those that the whore of Babylon will drink his blood in Jesus name.
-8.     Father, set free all your pastors, evangelists, and ministers that have fallen into the lust of the whore of Babylon in Jesus name.
-9.     Do not permit the whore of Babylon to hold me back from rapture in Jesus name.
-10.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 8: VICTORY OVER TROUBLES OF THIS WORLD ******************************* *****************
Read JOHN 16:33 and meditate on the scriptures and Pray.
-1.     LORD, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the tribulations of this world.
-2.      LORD, Jesus Christ, give me victory over temptations and trials of this world.
-3.     LORD, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the hardship and difficulty of this time.
-4.     LORD, Jesus Christ, give me victory over the perils of this time and get me ready for rapture.
-5.     LORD, Jesus Christ, set me free from falling away of the church of this hour in Jesus name.
-6.     LORD, Jesus Christ, deliver me from the persecutions of this end-time in Jesus name. Do not let me deny you because of persecution.
-7.     Deliver me from pestilences of this end-time and give me victory over it.
-8.     Lord, give me victory over economic recession in Jesus name.
-9.     Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 9, PRAYER FOR PERSONAL DELIVERANCE *********************************************
Read John 8:36, Obadiah 1: 17 and meditate on the scriptures and pray.
-1.     Pray for deliverance from the powers of sin.
-2.     Pray for deliverance from powers of witchcrafts.
-3.     Pray for deliverance from powers of family wickedness.
-4.     Pray for deliverance from evil covenants.
-5.     Pray for deliverance from sickness and disease.
-6.     Pray for deliverance from family bondages.
-7.     Pray for deliverance from all satanic oppressions.
-8.     Pray for deliverance from all evil blood covenants.
-9.     Recover every good virtues you have lost.
-10.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

PRAYER SET 10, INTERCESSION                         ***************************                                                             Read 1 Timothy 2: 1-2 and pray.
-1.     Pray for the unbelievers to come to Christ.
-2.     Pray for revival to return to church.
-3.     Pray for backsliders to return to Christ.
-4.     Pray for persecuted Christians to be strengthened and not deny Christ.
-5.     Pray for God to mightily stretch out His Arm and set free all people that have been kidnapped.
-6.     Pray for protection for all evangelists who are on the field to win souls for Christ and all ministers that are still preaching undiluted Word of God. Pray for their provisions and that they will not fall.
-7.     Pray for homosexuals to be free from that bondage and be saved.
-8.     Pray for God to answers Christian couples to be blessed with fruits of womb.
-9.     Pray for Bride of Christ.
-10.   Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.


ACTIONS
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,                                                                        
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.                                                                                   

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

PRAYER OF REPENTANCE
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.


NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1.blogspot.com   and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

PLEASE, SHARE THIS MESSAGE. DROP A COMMENT.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast as possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.
                                                                                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment