Thursday 30 April 2020

MY DREAM ABOUT A STRANGE (AIR-BORNE) CORONAVIRUS IN THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA


MY DREAM ABOUT A STRANGE(AIR-BORNE?) CORONAVIRUS IN THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

In the early our of Wednesday, April 15, 2020, Nigerian time, I had a dream about a strange way of Corona virus infections or may be a strange Corona virus in the United States which I will like to share as follows and then explain why I am sharing.

I saw a dream that I was in the land of the United States of America. Then, suddenly I saw that I was standing before an iron pole. There were other people which I did not know by the side of the iron pole, also.

Suddenly, all of us realized that the iron pole was contaminated with corona virus. We looked at the iron pole and saw the virus on the pole. What surprised me was that

-1. The virus was visible to my eyes.

-2. Another thing that surprised me was that it appeared that the virus could flourish and spread on dry iron surface as it had spread by itself to cover the major part of the surface of the pole.

-3. Also, the virus appeared like a smear or a coat of white powder that can be blown by a little wind on the surface of the pole.

-4. As we stood by the pole wondering, we realized that we could contact the virus without actually touching or having contact with the contaminated surface because the corona virus could be blown from it, into our eyes, nose and mouth by the slightest amount of wind.

Indeed, the wind suddenly blew the virus that looked like smear of white powder and was coming in our direction and all the people quickly scampered for safety so that they would not contact the virus. I also ran away for safety to avoid contacting the corona virus. Then I woke up.

Repent And Pray For America
Sometimes in the month of April, 2020, I read on one of the news media that the number of confirmed corona virus cases in India was just about 8,000 while those of United States had surged past half a million; also the US had a higher number of COVID 19 fatality cases than the India.

Then, I began to wonder why India with a population of over a 1.35 billion could have confirmed cases of so low and compared with America of about 320 million could have such a colossal amount of confirmed cases and fatality. I also try to compare the figures of America with those from China, where the pandemic broke out and also with population of over a billion, I became more confused. 

My confusion was centered on what could be wrong in the situation of America. America is advanced technologically and medically. Average American is also well informed and well-learned. So what could have gone wrong in the US? Then I had the dream.

Caution
I am not saying my dream is the explanation for the strange figures of COVID 19 in the United States but rather a pointer to the fact that the United States, as well as the whole world, needs prayers.

In view of these, I will request that we help America with prayers. The followings can be done.

-1. Repent for the sins of America

-2. Pray that God have mercy of America

-3. Pray that if there is a strange way by which this novel Corona virus that 
causes COVID 19 is transmitted in the United States, other than the popular ways already known, God should reveal to the Americans.

-4. Pray that another corona virus that is air-borne should not break out in the United States.

-5. Pray for the healing of those already infected with Corona virus in the United States.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Shalom.


2 comments: